I loooooove gifting and if I could Oprah-style give everyone in my life a new car for the holidays, I would! But until Harpo comes knocking, I’m sticking with the tried and true (and more affordable) items I love.
My own Favorite Things list for 2017 includes new favs, old standbys and things I’ve been curious about for a while. Whether you’re looking for ideas for sisters, girlfriends, moms or co-workers OR are feeling a treat yourself moment coming on (you know you deserve it!), check it out!
2. Created to withstand the sweatiest spin class, Outdoor Voices Tech Sweat Kit ($120) is super comfy and works just as well for a day of running errands and hanging out (I’m wearing the Tech Sweat Leggings above in Navy and they are one of my favs!). And I have a promo code for you! 12ish readers get 20% off at Outdoor Voices with code KATIE20 🙂 The fine print: it’s only for new customers, can’t be combined with other promos, and doesn’t apply to kits or 3rd party merch. BONUS: I’m giving one lucky winner an OV Kit AND Merch Tee, so head over to Instagram and enter to win 😉
4. Have you heard… friends don’t let friends chafe 🙂 The Megababe Holiday Mega Set ($38) is basically comfort in a box, and anyone who has dealt with thigh chafe and excessive boob sweat knows what I’m talking about. Also it comes with the cutest pair of socks and I have yet to meet a girl who doesn’t love new socks.
5. I was curious to try the Slip Sleep Mask ($45) because of their anti-aging claims, but it’s the insane comfort that got me in the end. It’s incredibly soft and luxe… basically it’s the reverse eye pillow you never knew you needed!
6. For me, a winter without self tanner is UNTHINKABLE. Until now I’ve been loyal to Caudalie’s version, but I just found out it’s discontinued 🙁 I’ve been shopping around and finally ordered Tan-Luxe’s The Face ($49) based on positive reviews from girls like Leandra – will let you know how it is!
7. No doubt the Lingua Franca Cashmere Travel Set ($425) is a very Oprah-esque thing to include given the high price point BUT it’s such a great gift for girl who has literally everything. It also makes a great group gift.
8. We could all use a little help adulting, which is why I love The Laundress‘ products so much. I’m addicted to the counter spray in their Kitchen Starter Kit ($75.50) — it’s practical and indulgent at the same time, ie the best kind of gift.
9. AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE BANANA PHONE ($40). Enough said!
10. Banana phone aside, 2017 will go down in the history as the year I officially unplugged! I’m taking calls and listening to audible books on my Air Pods ($159) all day everyday – it’s so convenient and a game changer for phone junkies and on-the-go girls like me.